Capital Area Michigan Works! strives to make it easy for reporters and news outlets to help the community understand our economy and how to be successful in the job market.
Our staff are experts in their craft and are able to assist reporters with stories covering:
- The economy and economic trends
- Business expansions or layoffs
- Unemployment rates and trends
- Specific industries, particularly manufacturing, health care, construction, information technology, insurance and financial services
- Hiring persons with disabilities
- Education and retraining
- Capital Area Michigan Works! St. Johns American Job Center moves
- Capital Area Michigan Works! team members, partners awarded statewide honors
- Capital Area Virtual Job Fair drives hiring during record unemployment
- Carrie Rosingana named new Capital Area Michigan Works! CEO
To arrange an interview or for additional information, contact the Capital Area Michigan Works! Executive Assistant, 517-492-5502.